Focusing on Women’s Health in rural Karnataka, India.
In order to strengthen propagation of Health awareness, Trinity Care Foundation also undertakes extensive awareness programs aimed to provide the community with knowledge on prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of health issues.
This program lays emphasis on sharing information with the common man in the local areas about the latest developments in the field of healthcare and providing expertise to the local population on treatment and prevention of diseases.
- Social Media and Health Care in Rural Areas (ruralmediamarketing.wordpress.com)
- More money for regional rural doctor locum: “it worked” – Radevski (gulllakesk.wordpress.com)
- World Bank’s sham ‘consultation’ shut down in Bangalore after Protest (icrindia.wordpress.com)
- Rural (grantsandthings.wordpress.com)
- UniversalWomen Project – Multilingual eHealth Tool Tailored for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Maternal Health (universaldoctor.wordpress.com)