The team covers Government schools and Government aided schools in Karnataka State, and undertake the following activities: Here’s a Video https://youtu.be/nlimp1c4bsU
- Pre-screening of students for height, weight, skin, eye, dental, cardiac, caries, oral lesions, facial deformities, etc.,
- Facilitating medical intervention for those shortlisted through the pre-screening.
- Impart education on health issues,adolescent health, hand-washing, ill effects of tobacco and tooth brushing techniques to the students.
- Undertake training for teachers and health workers to carry forward the work.
Digital capture of data of each child.
Trinity Care Foundation executed CSR Projects : CSR Healthcare Initiatives & https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/albums
For CSR partnership,
Write to – [ email@example.com ] or
Call Dr. Thomas +91 9880 39 6666 or Mr.Binu +91 9880 35 8888
On the 10th of January 2015, Trinity Care Foundation conducted a Free Cleft Camp in the government hospital in Chikkanayakanahalli Taluk , Tumakuru District, Karnataka. This medical camp aimed at identifying patients from the region with facial deformities who required Surgical procedures to rectify them.
Trinity Care Foundation worked in conjunction with Karnataka Government officials of different departments in order to organize this Health Camp event. Individuals were informed and directed will in advance to escort patients with facial deformities to this camp. In order to spread the word about the Free Cleft camp, the foundation informed the general public through various medias.
The Type of Facial Deformities are :
1. Cleft Lip,
2. Cleft Palate,
3. Nose Deformity due to Cleft,
4. TMJ Ankylosis,
5. Ear Deformity,
6. Facial Tumours
7. Any other Facial Deformities !
Face Deformities, also known as Facial Defects are deformities in the growth of the skull and facial bones. These are congenital deformities (present at birth) and can be corrected by reconstructive surgery. Face Deformities can be Craniofacial Deformities (affecting the skull), Maxillofacial Deformities (affecting the upper jaw) and Dentofacial Deformities (affecting the bony structure and teeth)
Website – http://trinitycarefoundation.org/
LinkedIn – http://www.linkedin.com/company/trinity-care-foundation
Flickr Photographs – https://www.flickr.com/photos/trinitycarefoundation/sets/